Hello Valued Patients and Customers,
I want to share some information regarding how we are responding to COVID-19 as your neighborhood pharmacy.
First and foremost, your health and safety is a priority. With two confirmed cases in Travis county, we need to be prepared. We are monitoring the potential and anticipated impact to our area and are working on adjustments to protect your health and support city, state and national efforts to slow the spread of the virus.
As of right now, our pharmacy staff is following the guidance set by the city and CDC:
- Washing our hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds
- Avoiding touching our face
- Avoiding shaking hands and touching others
- Communicating about travel outside of Austin, the state or country
- Immediately communicating about possible exposure or flu like symptoms
- Disinfecting door knobs, registers, iPads, keyboards and other surfaces we use frequently, throughout the day
We are also going to work hard to keep your services uninterrupted by:
- Checking with insurance companies to see if we can dispense a 3 months supply of your prescriptions to you. While this is not guaranteed we can try!
- Offering the drive thru window for pharmacy.
- You can refill prescriptions online and request mail or delivery so you don’t have to visit the pharmacy or leave your house.
If you think you have been exposed or are symptomatic, please contact your doctor immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns about your prescriptions, please contact us!
Your Solutions Pharmacy Team